Rising Hope IPA
100% of the profits from the sale of this beer will benefit the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation! Sycamore is honored to be selected as the North Carolina Partner for the Brewing Funds the Cure project. We are the only brewery in all of NC brewing Rising Hope this year. Thank you for your support of this incredibly important cause!
This IPA is brewed with raspberry, blood orange, and Bulgarian rose (a very rare variety of rose with unique aroma & flavor.)
- India Pale Ale
- Four Pack of 16 oz Cans
- 6.5% Alcohol by Volume
LIMITED RUN - Get it while it lasts!
Please join us in this worthy cause by picking up a 4-pack or two of Rising Hope. 100% of profits to charity - Sycamore keeps NONE of the profits.
About the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation:
The National Pediatric Cancer Foundation (NPCF) is dedicated to funding research and clinical trials to find less toxic, more effective treatments for childhood cancer.
Why is this project/collaboration so important?
- Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease among children.
- 43 children per day are expected to be diagnosed with cancer.
- Only 4% of the billions of dollars that are spent annually on cancer research and treatments are directed towards treating childhood cancer.
- More than 95% of those who survive childhood cancer will have a significant health-related issue by the time they are 45 as a result of being treated with drugs designed for adults.
Made possible by donations of ingredients, time, money, and efforts from:
- Country Malt Group
- Yakima Hops
- Amoretti Fruit
- Cigar City & Brew Bus Breweries